The digital world is not as how it once was many years back when it was less competitive and not so heavily used in the marketing industry. In this rapidly changing world of technology, with the increase of e-commerce and social media, companies have to now be more knowledgeable in using strategies and techniques to further expand their influence among consumers.
This is where Digital Marketing Asia steps in. DMA 2014 is a 2-day conference that is designed to educate participants on the latest digital marketing strategies and is presented by various top practitioners in the Asian market. Participants will complete the conference equipped with practical and useful lessons which can be implemented effectively in their respective organizations or companies.
How do you know if you need this?
Well, do you have problems in maximizing your engagement with your current customers and followers? Would you like to improve your marketing and branding campaigns to increase your ROI and brand awareness? Do you need more information regarding the right tools, channels, and strategies to measure and maximize your digital marketing and branding efforts? Customer service is extremely important in modern businesses, so do you need to boost your crisis management and conflict resolution skills?
Also read: A Glimpse into 2014 Digital Marketing Trends
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above, then this conference which consists of conference sessions (40%) and interactive workshop sessions (60%) is custom made for you. You will be learning from the finest professionals of the digital media field, among them are Fabien Bouhier, Regional Lead of Twitter; Mellissa Lee, Country Manager of KaKao Talk Malaysia; Chris Wee, Strategy Head of REV Asia; Keith Ng, CEO of Gametize; Freda Liu, host and producer of the radio station BFM; and so many more.
Here are more details about the event.
When: Tue, June 17, 8:00am – Wed, June 18, 5:30pm, 2014
Where: Sunway Putra Hotel (formerly Legend Hotel), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Admission: RM 1500
- Leveraging Twitter – Fabien Bouhier, Regional Lead, Twitter
- MyTeksi: A Regional Digital Case Study – Cheryl Goh, Marketing Head, MyTeksi
- Growth Hacking for Enterprise – Simon Lim, Marketing Director, CrunchTraffic
- Social Media Analytics – Marcus Foon, Founder, Zocial Malaysia
- Creative Content Creation – Chris Wee, Head, REV Asia
- Purpose Driven Emotional Branding in The Digital Age – Jon Tan, Consultant
- Digital Marketing in the Malay Market – Ikhwan Nazri, CEO, Amanz.my
- Personal Data Protection Act – Chris Tan, Managing Director, Chur Associates
- Building Content Distributing Channels – Yanzer Lee, CEO, Fireworks Solutions
- Celebrity Social Seeding – Prashan Chitty, Founder, Paranormal Solutions
- Panel Q & A – Melissa Lee (mod), Country Manager, KakaoTalk Malaysia
Check out the full agenda for the event at the event website.
Also, who doesn’t love discounts? We have got you covered. As a Vulcan Post reader, you can get a discount of RM100 off the normal ticket price! Just use the promocode VULCAN2014 when registering at.
Stay ahead with innovative ideas and obtain great value-for-money insight at the DMA 2014!