Every startup founder needs a co-founder. But how do you find the perfect match?
Startup Jobs Asia will be holding an informative talk on 2nd April, “Saying I Do (The Startup Way)”, to discuss how to make the most important decision you could make in your startup career — choosing the right co-founder.
The event will discuss:
- How to determine if the Co-founder is right for your startup
- How and Why the right founding team is critical to the path of successful activities for your startup
- How you and your founder should/could complement each other
- How to know if your startup needs a co-founder or if it is even ready for one
- How to ensure that you will be the ‘perfect’ co-founder for the startup that you are interested in joining
- Why and when would be a good time to dissolve a non-compatible partnership
- The possible channels/sources you can go to to find your perfect match
There might be a possibility that you will meet your potential co-founder there!
You’ll get an opportunity to hear from pretigious panelists like:
- Eric Tachibana, who runs ASEAN Professional Services Practice for Amazon Web Services, and has had experience in banking and entrepreneurship for over 14 years, creating and building successful small and mid-sized companies in Silicon Valley, Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand.
- Mark Png, Tech Co-founder of LawCanvas Pte Ltd, a web service for start-ups and small businesses to access commonly used legal templates and connect to a pool of lawyers for legal advice.
- Harry Fu, founder of Penroads, a web platform that helps you connect to travellers worldwide.
- Kean Chuah, an ambitious technologist who used to work as an engineer for Migme.
Thursday, Apr 2, 2015, 06:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Microsoft Auditorium, 21st Floor, 1 Marina Boulevard, One Marina Boulevard, Singapore,Singapore 018989
To sign up for this event, register at their official page.