It is difficult to gauge the amount of soap when we use liquid cleansers and we tend to put too much which makes our brushes dry and brittle. This beauty cleanser is a gentle solid soap packed in a convenient metal tin that makes cleaning so much more convenient as compared to liquid cleansers.
At least one year.
How To Use It
1. Wet your brush/beauty blender.
2. Wet the surface of the beauty tool cleanser by running underwater and pouring the water out.
3. Swirl the makeup brush clockwise and then counter-clockwise, on both sides of the brush OR swirl the beauty blender around.
4. Rinse the brush/ beauty blender underwater to get rid of the dirt and makeup.
1. Rinse the cleanser with water and pour the water out.
2. Leave it out in the air to dry (for about 10 minutes)
3. Screw the cap on and store away until next use! (If you do not cover the tin, water crystals might form on the surface of the soap. It does not affect the soap at all and it’s natural.)
Sorbitol, Coconut Oil, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Activated Charcoal, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Titanium Dioxide.
End of Life Treatment
Tins: Reuse or re-purpose