It’s that time of the year again. No, we’re not talking about the Chinese New Year — it’s Valentine’s Day!
So in the spirit of love this Valentine’s Day, we want to know what your best love story is. We know that there are amazing stories everywhere, but we believe that the best stories can be told with very little words – six in fact.
- Vulcan Post is looking for Singapore’s best and shortest love stories.
- Stand a chance to be one of three winners.
- And we’ll send a $100 Zalora shopping gift card, 2 GV Gold Class tickets, and (…) your way.
Here’s how to win:
- Tell us a story — any story — about you and your other half. It can be romantic, funny, mysterious, and everything in between — surprise us!
- But here’s the catch: stories must be be six words long. Or rather, six words short. An example would be:
“Rainy day. Hawker centre. Hokkien Mee.”
- Submit your story to us below, anytime between the 25th of January to the 8th of February.
- Winners will be revealed on the 10th of February on Vulcan Post.
So have fun, let the creative juices flow, and share the feels! Who knows, you may be the next Hemingway!