Xiaomi fans are going to be in a dilemma tomorrow (Tuesday, July 8) as the company will be debuting another of their popular product line in Singapore: the Redmi 1S.
Unlike the original Redmi, the Redmi 1S comes with double the internal storage capacity at 8GB and runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core 1.6GHz processor. The Redmi 1S is also equipped with Bluetooth 4.0. Considering that it carries the same price tag of S$169 as the original Redmi, we expect the Redmi 1S to be snapped up by consumers within minutes too.
On top of the Redmi 1S, the flash sales tomorrow at 12pm will also feature the Redmi Note, the tablet by Xiaomi.
Here’s what we know:
- The flash sales will take place at 12pm tomorrow.
- There are 5000 sets of Redmi Note and 5000 sets of Redmi 1S available.
- Payment period upon successful order is now 12 hours.
- Delivery for this Tuesday’s sale will be between 5-7 working days after shipping.
- There will be no Redmi Note accessories/bundle on sale this Tuesday. Other accessories such as Mi In-Ear Headphones, Redmi accessories/bundle will still be available.
Xiaomi has also created a buying guide for customers who are looking to get their hands on both the items tomorrow:
Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!