With the SG50 weekend just around the corner, we’re all in full swing celebrating our Singaporean-ness in any way we can!
But what exactly makes us Singaporean? Is it our love for food? Is it our family? Or is it our innate way to understand each other when the rest of the world does not? We believe that everyone has a different way of being Singaporean, and all we need are six little words.
- Vulcan Post is looking for Singapore’s most dedicated citizens and fans!
- Stand a chance to be one of three winners.
- 1st Prize: A pair of Young NTUC NDP celebration tickets at The Promontory @ Marina Bay on National Day, a pair of GV Gold Class tickets, $20 Starbucks voucher
- 2nd Prize: A pair of Young NTUC NDP celebration tickets at The Promontory @ Marina Bay on National Day, a pair of GV Gold Class tickets, $20 Starbucks voucher
- 3rd Prize: Pair of GV Gold Class tickets, $20 Starbucks voucher
Here’s how to win:
- Tell us about what makes you Singaporean in the comments section below. It can be funny, heartfelt, loving, or serious, you pick!
- But here’s the catch: stories must be six words long. Or rather, six words short. An example would be:
“Changi Airport Arrival Greeting: Selamat Pulang”
“Queue so long, must be good!”
The comments with the most likes will win! You can submit multiple entries, but you can only win once.
- Submit your story to us in the comments section below, anytime between the 23th of July to the 2nd of August.
- Winners will be revealed on the 4th of August on Vulcan Post.
So have fun, let the creative juices flow, and share the feels! Majulah!