Starting from this Thursday October 15, toll rates among several major highways in Klang Valley will be increased between RM0.20 and RM3.00.
The highways involved are listed below and the rates will vary according to the vehicle class:
- Kajang Traffic Dispersal Ring Road (SILK) — up by 40 sen
- Duta-Ulu Kelang Expressway (DUKE) — up by 30 sen
- Maju Expressway (MEX) — up by 20 sen
- Kuala Lumpur-Karak Highway (KLK) — up by 30 sen to RM3, depending on location
- KL-Kuala Selangor Expressway (Latar) — increased to RM2.50 at several toll plazas
- SMART tunnel — up by RM1
The MEX and DUKE toll rates will rise by RM0.20 and RM0.30 respectively while toll rates for the SILK highway will be raised by RM0.40.
The hikes at the Kuala Lumpur-Karak Highway are between RM0.30 and RM3, depending on location. Apart from that the toll rate for SMART tunnel will be raised by RM1 to RM3.