As the world resigns to the fact that Mr Donald J “Make America Great Again” Trump is confirmed to be a permanent fixture in The White House for the next four years, the air of optimism worldwide suddenly parted to welcome some dark stormy skies.
As we watch the next president of the USA give his victory address to his supporters, we look back at the emotional rollercoaster that Singaporeans went through in the past 24 hours.
1. Catching Up The Night Before
2. She’s Gonna Win
3. Waking Up As Usual
4. Everyone Shares The Same Sentiments
5. Then The Initial Signs Show Up
6. Work Gets Affected
7. Reality Rears Its Ugly Head
8. Resigning To The Facts
9. Everyone Is Suddenly Quiet
10. Someone Still Holds Hope
12. Joke’s On America
13. When You Realise You Have A Deadline To Meet
14. Rushing To Get It Done, If Not…
15. And This Is What Everyone’s Thinking On The Way Home
Anyway, now that everything’s over, congratulations to President-elect of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump.
We sincerely hope you will prove doubters wrong once you take office, and keep to your promise to make America great again.
These are the final results:
Here’s your new POTUS ladies and gentlemen: