[UPDATE] Here are the winners of Vulcan Post’s Six Word Love Story Contest:
Elsabess Chee (Left Singapore single, returned absolutely smitten)
Rasyiqah Rahman: I chope you with my tissue
Leroy Low: You + Me = The Best Team Ever
Congratulations to our winners, and we hope you have a great Valentine’s Day.
Please send us a private message via Facebook to let us know how to get the prizes over to you!
It’s that time of the year again. No, we’re not talking about the Chinese New Year — it’s Valentine’s Day!
So in the spirit of love this Valentine’s Day, we want to know what your best love story is. We know that there are amazing stories everywhere, but we believe that the best stories can be told with very little words — six in fact.
- Vulcan Post is looking for Singapore’s best and shortest love stories.
- Stand a chance to be one of three winners.
- We’ll be sending the winning couples a $100 Zalora shopping gift card and 2 GV Gold Class tickets, and the best one gets an additional couple spa voucher, courtesy of Page Pink.
Here’s how to win:
- Tell us a story — any story — about you and your other half. It can be romantic, funny, mysterious, and everything in between — surprise us!
- But here’s the catch: stories must be be six words long. Or rather, six words short. An example would be:
“Rainy day. Hawker centre. Hokkien Mee.”
- Submit your story to us below in the comments, anytime between the 26th of January and the 8th of February.
- Winners will be revealed on the 10th of February on Vulcan Post.
- There are no limit to the number of entries per person. The number of likes largely determines the winning entries (so get your friends to like your entry!), though the editorial team reserves the veto right to select the final 3 winners.
So have fun, let the creative juices flow, and share the feels! Who knows, you may be the next Hemingway!
P.S. Last one to comment (even after the contest ends) gets a special prize. You’re the last one if there are no new comments 12 hours after you’ve posted yours!