What we know so far:
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED 1,440×2, 560-pixel display and capacitive touchscreen.
- 16-MP rear camera with optical image stabilization, autofocus, and dual-LED flash.
- Internal Memory capacity of 4 GB RAM with additional option of 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB.
- Option to house external memory microSDs up to 128 GB in size.
- Depending on the region, the phablet will come either on a 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chip or on an octa-core Exynos 5433 (four 1.3GHZ Cortex-A53 and four Cortex-A57 cores).
- Android KitKat 4.4.3 OS
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is touted for a September 3 unveiling at the Samsung Unpacked 2014 Episode 2 event which will happen simultaneously in three cities: Berlin, Beijing, and New York.