Merdeka is just around the corner, and despite everything that is going on, a true blue Malaysian will say that we still hold our country very close to our hearts and National Day is the perfect day to declare that.
Saya anak Malaysia is a phrase that we Malaysians are familiar with, but what does that mean to us? Is it our love for nasi lemak? Is it our bahasa rojak? We believe that everyone has a different interpretation of being Malaysian, and sometimes all we need to prove our Malaysian-ness is six little words.
Vulcan Post is looking for someone who knows how to express their Malaysian-ness in just 6 words. Join the challenge and stand a chance to be one of three winners and get your hands on some amazing prizes.
Join our mailing list!
Enter your email to read this article and all our content.
We know how much Malaysians love their prizes, so we put together an fantastic package that covers food, drinks, transportation, fashion, and entertainment! Each of the 3 winners will receive:
- RM20 Chatime cash voucher
- RM50 worth of Uber credits
- RM50 worth of Foodpanda cash vouchers
- RM150 worth of Zalora vouchers
- A pair of TGV Cinemas IMAX movie tickets
How to win:
1. Tell us about what makes you Malaysian in the comments section below. It can be funny, heartfelt, loving, or serious, up to you!
2. But here’s the catch: stories must be only six words long. Or rather, six words short. An example would be:
“Anneh, teh tarik satu, tambah ais!”
“Sorry late ah, traffic jam lor.”
3. Keep your entries clean and hate-free (we have enough negativity going around as it is)!
4. We will select 3 winning entries based on creativity, originality, and Malaysian-ness.
5. You can submit multiple entries and increase your chances of getting selected as one of the winners (you can only win once).
1. Submit your six-word story to us in the comments section below, anytime between the 13th of August to the 27th of August.
2. Winners will be revealed on the 28th of August on Vulcan Post.
So have fun, let the creative juices flow, and share the feels! Malaysia boleh!