In case you haven’t heard, for the past two years, Flipit have been providing online shoppers a hassle free solution in getting exclusive coupon codes for use with many popular online retailers and brands. You can find codes for the usual suspects, Foodpanda, Lazada, Reebonz, Zalora, Uber, and many more.
On Flipit you can be assured that codes are always safe and verified, and above all free. You do not even need an account to use them. You can also be alerted to new codes when you sign up for notification to your favourite stores listed in Flipit.
Now two years old, the good people over at Flipit Singapore and Malaysia would like to share an infographic detailing their growth ever since inception, and also the online shopping habits of Malaysians and Singaporeans!
Here are some interesting findings:
- In both countries, more than 50% of users shop online through their mobile phones.
- The number one purchase from Flipit codes in Malaysia is Fashion, while over in Singapore, it is Travel.
- In Singapore, there are more male Flipit users than female, while in Malaysia the reverse is true.
- 47% of Singaporeans purchase online to avoid the embarrassment while shopping in stores.
- 67% of Malaysians turn to online shopping to avoid overcrowded stores and also due to a lack of parking spots.
Here’s the full infographic by FlipIt:
To celebrate this milestone too, Malaysian fans of Flipit are in for a treat. Starting from the 25th of April, all the way to 1st May, Flipit Malaysia, in collaboration with Lazada, will have a quiz lined up where users stand a chance to win RM15 worth of voucher codes from Lazada Malaysia.
So what’s stopping you? Get shopping with those codes today!