From entrepreneurs to writers to musicians – behind every successful and hopeful venture is a story of passion, ingenuity and courage… and this gravity-defying campaign is set to showcase the best and most inspiring of our fellow countrymen.
The Singapore Tourism Board (STB) has commissioned award-winning media group and content agency GRVTY Media, to produce a documentary series on Singaporeans who went against the odds to make their passions possible.
In this series, they share the ups and downs of their journeys to pursuing their interests and cultivating their talents, and show the passion and possibilities that exist in our country.
Stories will be told through Millennials of Singapore, the human-interest publication arm of GRVTY Media that sheds light on the extraordinary lives of the everyday millennial.
Find Your Tribe, Help Inspire Others
As part of its new Passion Made Possible brand launched last year, STB introduced the concept of Passion Tribes, which groups potential visitors based on their lifestyles, interests, and purpose of travel.
There are a total of seven ‘tribes’, each representing a Passion: Foodies, Collectors, Explorers, Progressors, Action Seekers, Culture Shapers, and Socialisers.
Singaporeans can find one that they identify with the most and submit stories of themselves- or nominate a fellow inspiring Singaporean!
- Foodies — People who delight in culinary experiences.
- Collectors — People who enjoy shopping and curating items that display their unique identities.
- Explorers — People who enjoy exploring the outdoors and places of interest off the beaten track.
- Progressors — Business travellers seeking to connect, collaborate and innovate.
- Action Seekers — People who love the adrenaline rush, and seek out thrills and sporting events.
- Culture Shapers — People who enjoy immersing themselves in arts and culture.
- Socialisers — People who enjoy making meaningful connections through nightlife, music and entertainment.
You or your nominee could be a dancer, an entrepreneur, a student, or a volunteer.
This story call is for people who have a song to sing, a race to win, or a masterpiece to create.
By sharing your own adventure in making your passion possible, you could even help ignite that spark in fellow Singaporeans!
Selected entries will be personally interviewed and filmed and videos will be featured on Millennial of Singapore’s social media channels and the website.
Call for stories will close 31 August 2019.
Anyone can take part just submit your stories to Millennials of Singapore here.
Disclosure: Vulcan Post is a wholly-owned publication under GRVTY Media’s group of media brands including Millennials of Singapore, Discover SG, and The Playbook.
Featured Image Credit: Singapore Tourism Board