Long weekends are the saving grace to Singaporeans’ hectic working lives, and many people save the dates religiously to plan some down time ahead.
With the Easter holiday coming up next Friday (19 April), Grab has released a one-time rewards plan for users to enjoy a month of food, entertainment, and shopping deals in Singapore.
For just $1.99, the GrabPay ‘Live Larger’ Plan comes with 11 rewards to redeem, that amount to over $50 worth of savings.
This includes “discounted rates” for tickets to attractions like Gardens by the Bay, Universal Studios Singapore, and the Singapore Zoo.
With seven different F&B rewards, ‘Live Larger’ lets you get a plate of CRAVE Nasi Lemak with Fish Fillet for $1.90, $3 off pasta at Pastamania, a LiHo Milk Tea for $1, and more.
You can also redeem 20% off a $20 Frasers Malls voucher, get $4 off with a minimum of $30 spent at innisfree, and receive 8% cash back for your shopping.
Here’s the full list of deals:
- LiHo Tea: $1 Milk Tea with Pearls (U.P. $2)
- Häagen-Dazs: $1.90 single scoop in a cup (U.P. $5.90)
- innisfree: $4 off with a minimum spend of $30
- Pezzo: $1 pizza slice (U.P. $4.90)
- Discounted attraction tickets to Gardens by the Bay, Universal Studios Singapore, Singapore Zoo, with $5 off one ride, when you buy through GlobalTix
- CRAVE: $1.90 nasi lemak with fish fillet (U.P. $5.90)
- Mellower Coffee: 50% off iced latte or iced mocha (U.P. $6.60 – $7)
- Putien: $5 off seasonal clam dishes
- Fave Pay: 8% cash back capped at $10
- Pastamania: $3 off any pasta (U.P. $6.90 – $16.90)
- 20% off a $20 Frasers Property Digital Gift Card, that can be used at 12 malls including Causeway Point, Northpoint City, and Waterway Point)
Users can redeem all of these rewards by 31 May 2019.
‘Live Larger’ is now available on the Grab app, and you can purchase the plan between 12 April to 11 May 2019 using your GrabPay Credits, with each user limited to 2 purchases.
Don’t say we “bojio”, find out more here!