As we previously quoted from Barbara de Angelis, Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible – it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.
One of the biggest headaches for couples is this: they don’t know what to do and where to go next for their next date. More often than not, this is one of the many signs of a deteriorating relationship.
If you are looking for date ideas, Singapore based Love Out Loud (which we previously covered), has just shared 9 of their users’ most creative and unique date ideas:
1. Idea 1 – Awww we bet she can draw well!
2. Idea 2 – Hijacking a trishaw! We love this guy already!
3. Idea 3! This guy is thoughtful and like things under control?
4. Idea 4! We are curious how many successful matches she have so far.
5. Idea 5 – She likes to get creative! Sounds fun!
6. Idea 6 – How romantic, planting the seed of love! 🙂
7. Idea 7 – so, how do you smooch with the masks on?
8. Idea 8 – We thought Instagram is only popular among ladies? 🙂
9. Idea 9: PDA Much! 🙂
Other fun facts about Love Out Loud (read more here), they are currently active in Singapore, Manila, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur, and has over 3,200 singles on their platform. On average, their users get paired up successfully once every 14 days.
If you think you have other unique dating ideas what triumphs these ideas, we’d love to hear from you! You know what they say, we have to share the love!
9 unique date ideas from Southeast Asia we bet you have not heard about – Click To Tweet
Read also: Technologies which make love fun