Make your employees 10x more productive with these simple tips

Some of the greatest dreams of every business owner are to see their business thriving, expanding, and dominating the market. But as exciting as these dreams are, the chances of realizing them depends hugely on the quality of staff you have at your beck and call. In fact, even if you are lucky to find a favourable business funding, such as sunny loans IVA, possess the best marketing strategies around, have an IVA debt company ready to help you deal with your business debt so that you don’t run out of profit, you still won’t achieve your goals without the right set of staff. It, therefore, goes without saying that the quality of your employees goes a long way in determining your business success or failure. If you are lucky to have the perfect employees already, good for you, but if you are one of the many business minds who want to improve their employees’ productive, then you’ve just hit the right post. In this article, we will share with you some strategies that will help you raise the productivity of your staff at work so that you can achieve your business goals.

Create a culture of transparency 

If you want to improve your employees’ productivity, then you need to create a sense of transparency between yourself and your group of staff. Having an honest system at work where everyone feels free to express their minds, speak their opinions, and admit their wrongs goes a long way in improving the level of productivity you have at work. Even as the business owner or manager, admitting when you are wrong is crucial to building an honest and transparent culture. When your employees see that you are eager to admit your wrongs, fix your ways, and bring the best to the table, chances are they will be more motivated to follow suit. 

Appreciate good work

From a psychological perspective, it is well known that humans are always driven by appraisals, especially when the praises are coming from a superior at work. Maybe you haven’t appreciated your staff well enough up until now; you need to change your system and create a platform for appreciating good works. More often than not, most employees are so caught up in their works that they seldom give themselves the appraisal they deserve, so being the one to applaud them can keep them motivated and eager to do even more to earn further praise.

Empower them with the best 

Your employees are humans, after all, which means they can only work within their means. But if you want them to go a step higher in terms of productivity, then you need to give them the platform to do so. Thankfully, we now live in a modern world of technology, so to improve employees’ productivity, it’s highly advisable that you empower your staff with some high-end technological tools. Some of these tools have the ability to automate tasks, speed up processes, ease up burdens, and make business processes easier. Although this may feel like an additional expense, considering that you have to deal with other business expenditures – like your Cabot debt, council tax, and some other day-to-day expenses – it is always worth it in the end.

Encourage risk-taking

As much as you don’t want to push your employees to their limits, you still need them to give their best. And doing that means that they need to exploit every opportunity they see to do better. In this light, we encourage you to encourage your employees to take more calculated risks at their tasks. Maybe you didn’t know this, but in every working day, your employees are often faced with some major decisions that could make or mar your business, but the fear of being harshly criticized if they fail often dissuade them from acting on these decisions. If there were a 40 percent chance that a project one employee could take on would fail and a 60 percent chance it would succeed, then the decision to pursue the project will be largely based on their perception of the risk of failure. By and large, encouraging this act of risk-taking will not only make your employees more autonomous and confident, but it will also yield more productivity.

Offer incentives

If you were an employee, how do you think you will react to the promise of getting an additional bonus when you complete your task as expected? Excited and eager to go, right? Such are the thoughts in the minds of your employees when you offer them an incentive for a job well done. In truth, your employees are paid for their services, no doubt, but having a platform that rewards good work goes a long way in raising their enthusiasm, as well as productivity. 

Categories: News Reader

Subscribe to our newsletter

Stay updated with Vulcan Post weekly curated news and updates.


Vulcan Post aims to be the knowledge hub of Singapore and Malaysia.

© 2021 GRVTY Media Pte. Ltd.
(UEN 201431998C.)

Vulcan Post aims to be the knowledge hub of Singapore and Malaysia.

© 2021 GRVTY Media Pte. Ltd.
(UEN 201431998C.)