We’re looking for a promising individual to improve the functionalities and UI/UX of Vulcan products.
As a software engineer, you will be working in a small team on projects as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. We need our engineers to work independently and be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push our products forward.
As a key member of a small and versatile team, you design, test, deploy, and maintain software solutions.
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Vulcan’s product offering.
- Design and implement new user-facing features and applications.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve all problems that come your way.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Understanding on WordPress Codex.
- Understanding on Git Source-control.
- Knowledge on backend frameworks: Laravel, CakePHP.
- Knowledge on frontend frameworks: jQuery, AngularJs, Bootstrap.
- Knowledge on JSON RESTful APIs.
- Programming experience in Python, Java, C++, Objective C.
- Deep knowledge in building realtime applications.
- Deep knowledge in mobile application development (either Android or iOS).
- Deep knowledge in Hadoop and related big-data softwares.
Drop us an email and let us buy you coffee!