With the Chinese New Year 2014 coming around the corner, there are bound to be items that you want to dispose of during your spring cleaning, making room for new ones.
If you are looking for a simple solution to sell your stuffs through technology, here are some mobile apps that you can buy and sell stuffs:
1. Carousell – launched in Singapore, Carousell allow you to easily snap and sell your things. Last year, the company raised a total of S$1 million in investment, which allows the company to expand to Malaysia and Indonesia.
2. Duriana – Duriana is an app similar to Carousell, allowing you to buy and sell stuffs too. There are also reports implying that Duriana might have copied Carousell’s design following its success in appealing to Singaporeans. The app is available in Singapore.
3. Shale MarketPlace app – Originated in the UK, Shale has recently started focusing its marketing activities in Singapore. Similarly, Shale allows you to buy and sell stuffs. There are global shipping too, although it is unclear if the buyer or seller would have to bear the shipping cost.
4. Osom, is a mobile marketplace for vintage, clothes, shoes and beautiful things. It positions itself as a Instagram with a “Buy” button. However, the app is based in Sweden, so if you are outside Sweden, you might not be able to access the listings.
Did we miss out any other apps? If we didn’t, happy shopping!
- Fashion brands and blogshop owners take note: Zalora’s new Marketplace wants you!
- NUS Alumni received million dollar investment to expand Carousell mobile app
- SingTel’s new shopping app Lyke, has 50 – 100 Android downloads 3 weeks since launch
- Love online shopping in Singapore? Here’s a website that will supercharge your fashion discovery
- Japan top online shopping site Rakuten officially launches in Singapore