The Chinese New Year is just around the corner, and a big part of this festive season revolves around visiting and eating.
Before you snack away and gain all the extra weight after the Chinese New Year, here’s a handy Chinese New Year calorie survival guide created by online travel site Expedia. You should use it to keep track of your snacking habits this festive season.
Have fun and a happy Chinese New Year from all of us at Vulcan Post!
Image Credit: Expedia
Related Chinese New Year News:
- Spice up your Chinese New Year with Uber’s Lion Dance, only available for 12 hours
- Need anything this CNY? You can rent it from someone near you!
- Petronas’ Chinese New Year 2014 video makes us go ‘awww’
- When was the last time you said “I love you” to your parents?
- Buy and sell on these mobile apps for Chinese New Year 2014