Ride-hailing giant Grab announced today its partnership with Agoda and Klook to launch a travel pass so users can enjoy savings for their next holiday.
The $15 travel pass entitles users to hotel deals on Agoda, experiences discounts on Klook, as well as airport transport vouchers on Grab.
Here’s the deals breakdown:
- 2 x $5 Grab Transport Vouchers (pick-up or drop-off at Changi Airport only)
- 1 x 10% Agoda voucher (no min. spend and no spend cap)
- 1 x $30 Agoda voucher (min. spend $300)
- 1 x $50 Agoda voucher (min. spend $500)
(Note: The discount is only applicable for hotels with “promo eligible” tag within the hotel room types search results, and for prepaid option only).
- 1 x $10 Klook voucher for first-time Klook app users (min. spend $25)
- 1 x 10% Klook voucher for all users (capped at $15)
How To Purchase?
You can purchase the Travel Pass using GrabPay Credits via the Grab app.
Within 15 minutes of successful purchase, the vouchers will appear in your ‘My Rewards’ page for redemption.
The Agoda vouchers can be redeemed only via the ‘Hotels’ tile in the Grab app, while Klook vouchers can be redeemed via their mobile app or website.
For the Grab transport vouchers, it can be applied when making bookings to/from Changi Airport via the Grab app.
The Travel Pass is available for purchase until 31 January 2020 — this is separate from the validity of the respective vouchers.
Both Agoda and Klook vouchers can be redeemed by 31 March 2020 (hotel stay by 30 June 2020), and Grab transport vouchers can be redeemed by 30 June 2020.
Featured Image Credit: Grab