[This is a sponsored article with foodpanda.]
Food delivery services have become synonymous with our daily lives now. They’re no longer just for special occasions, but are also a consideration for your everyday meals, whether at home or at the office.
This means that we are using them more frequently, leading to overall increased spending on our food.
Thus, to benefit their frequent users, foodpanda Malaysia recently announced that they will be giving away a RM50 voucher until the end of July, 2022, to as many as four million Malaysians who sign up for their subscription service, pandapro.
On top of that, they’re awarding new pandapro subscribers two RM8.90 rebates off their subscription, which is equivalent to two months.
That’s not all though—here’s what else you can get out of pandapro, and how to subscribe to it.
Save on each foodpanda transaction
pandapro provides subscribers with several vouchers and benefits every month which include:
- 12x free delivery with a minimum spend of RM25 per order;
- 20% discounts or more on delivery or self-pickup on over 20,000 restaurants;
- 5% additional discounts on self-pickup orders;
- 20% off pandamart purchases over RM45;
- 25% off your total bill when dining in at participating restaurants.
These vouchers and discounts are applicable at all participating restaurants including popular chains like Aroma Village, Kenny Rogers Roasters, and Carl’s Jr that are located in the Klang Valley, East Malaysia, Johor, and more.
In addition to that, you can also get discounts when shopping for daily essentials, household products, and over-the-counter medications via pandamart.
Do keep in mind that some vouchers have certain terms and conditions applied like a minimum spending amount.
The price for the subscription service starts from RM8.90 a month. However, if you sign up for the 6-month subscription plan, you’ll need to pay RM41.40 bi-annually, which is about RM6.90/month.
Let’s say you’re a heavy foodpanda user though, then you might want to subscribe to the yearly plan instead that’s priced at RM58.80 annually, amounting to RM4.90/month.
How do you sign up for pandapro?
Signing up for the subscription plan is quite simple:
- Tap on the menu button at the top left corner of your foodpanda app.
- Tap on “Become a pandapro”.
- Tap on “Select plan”.
- Select your preferred plan.
- Add your preferred payment method and pay the necessary amount.
- Upon successful payment, you will receive the 2 months subscription rebate and RM50 voucher in your “Vouchers” screen within a few days.
- Apply the RM8.90 rebate and get RM50 off on your food and groceries orders right away.
Be sure to check foodpanda’s app daily to find out whether you’re one of the lucky winners to get the 2-month pandapro rebate and RM50 discount voucher.
For a clearer visual on what the step-by-step guide above looks like in the app, check out the pictures below:
Editor’s Update [03/08/22]: foodpanda Malaysia will be celebrating its 10th anniversary this August through an event called panda paradise in Open Carpark Sunway City Kuala Lumpur, where fans can enjoy exclusive live performances by popular artists and take part in lucky draws and contests. panda paradise will only be open to pandapro subscribers. More information to come soon.