Sedih baca mengenai nasib malang yang menimpa adik Nur Zuliana. Amat tidak patut anak kecil diperlakukan sebegini pic.twitter.com/CtYa64gOk1
— Mohd Najib Tun Razak (@NajibRazak) June 30, 2015
Prime Minister Najib Razak needs no introduction. Even the President of the United States of America is one of his best friends and they play golf together—because that is what best friends do in the political scene.
Other than taking care of our country by carrying out his political duties, he’s also an avid user of social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Every politician needs to connect with his fans, after all.
Here’s why every man should look up to him as a role model.
1. First things first, he’s a style icon. Look at him rocking that suit. #DapperJib
2. A righteous man cares about animals. #JibbySayang
View this post on Instagram
Fed Liang Liang at the Panda Complex. Our pandas have good appetite, judging by the amount of bamboo they eat. I am pleased to announce that our pandas have been given Malaysian Chinese names. The male panda is now Xing Xing, which means "prosperity" & the female panda is Liang Liang, which means "pretty.
3. Every man should know how to play at least one type of sport, in this case, he play bola sepak. #BendItLikeBeckham
4. He understands how it’s like to lose someone, and he inspires people to have faith. #KeepCalmAndInspire
5. Despite being a baby boomer (he was born in 1953), he’s keen to learn new things like how to use social media. #JibbyRajin
View this post on Instagram
I enjoyed meeting Twitter’s chief executive officer Dick Costolo and other staff members at their headquarters in San Francisco today. We had a great discussion. Personally, I use Twitter to better connect with Malaysians at home and abroad. As a country, we talked about the potential it has to give Malaysia a competitive edge – especially in capitalising on Big Data Analytics that social media platforms like Twitter can offer.
6. He doesn’t have to be a clown to have sense of humour to lighten things up. #JibbyLawak
7. Not sure if he’s a feminist, but he is certainly proud of the success of females in our country. #YouGoGirl
8. He takes care of his health despite being busy handling his political duties, for instance, he doesn’t skip breakfast! #EpicMeals
9. He constantly shows his appreciation to the rakyat. #1Malaysia
10. He knows how to use heavy construction vehicles. It makes him look extra masculine. #MacamYes
11. He is a good sport and is not afraid to embarrass himself while joget-ing. #GayaAda
12. He has the ‘feels’ for people in unfortunate situations. #SakitHati
13. He knows how to take scenic photos with his just handphone. There’s no need for fancy DSLRs. #OnPoint
— Mohd Najib Tun Razak (@NajibRazak) June 24, 2015
14. He got booed at the BN Chinese New Year party, but he still had a smile on his face! #CoolCucumber
15. Despite getting loads of loathsome comments, he doesn’t delete it. Because he knows his time is precious! #HatersGonnaHate