With the Mid-Autumn Festival coming up, you know that mooncake season is finally here. To help us satisfy our mooncake cravings, GrabTaxi Singapore is delivering free mooncakes to you later this month.
Well, we say free, but you will be charged a $38 delivery fee, which is still a great discount from the original price of the InterContinental Singapore mooncake set of 4 at $68.
GrabTaxi has recently begun experimenting with services like this. Just last month, they launched GrabDurian, a short stint where taxi drivers delivered Mao Shan Wang durians to various destinations across Singapore. GrabAutumn, their new mooncake delivery service, can be accessed the same way, but will require interested customers to pre-order their boxes beforehand on two allocated pre-order dates.
Each delivery will also be jazzed up with a fun pack filled with a traditional lantern, candles and sparklers.
Here’s how you can order your GrabAutumn mooncakes, starting from today.
- Select #GrabAutumn as your car type (This icon will only be available on 15 & 21 September, 11am – 3pm.)
- Enter “GrabTaxi Singapore” (located at SinMing) as the “pick-up” address and your delivery destination at the “drop-off” field (an incomplete address will reduce your chances of a successful GrabAutumn booking)
- Select Credit Card as your payment mode. Please note that ONLY Credit Card bookings will be valid.
- Key-in ONE of the promo codes below according to your desired delivery time period.
For preorders on:
1) 15 September, delivery will be on 19 September:
For 11am – 2pm delivery, key in promo code ’19AM’
For 3pm – 8pm delivery, key in promo code ’19PM’
2) 21 September, delivery will be on 24 September:
For 11am – 2pm delivery, key in promo code ’24AM’
For 3pm – 8pm delivery, key in promo code ’24PM’
More details can be found on bit.ly/grabautumn.
Be sure to get your mooncakes quick, before someone else drives away with them.